In the weekend I lost a tooth and when I smille it looks funny couse I have three holes. When I got my first tooth I got five dollars I loveed it in those days.It was fun when I had my third tooth I got two dollars and I bought lollies yummy
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
hi albie it's haydens sister taylor here i know what its like loosing teeth because ive lost FOURTEEN teeth and it feels great when they fall out i hope you spend your money wisely, see yah:)
Hi. My name is Albie. I live with my two brothers and my mum and dad. I have one dog and one puppy. I play cricket and touch and ripper rugby. I hope you like looking at my blog.
1 comment:
hi albie it's haydens sister taylor here i know what its like loosing teeth because ive lost FOURTEEN teeth and it feels great when they fall out i hope you spend your money wisely,
see yah:)
Post a Comment